Frequently Asked Questions
FAQ Section Name
- Cold-pressed juices are made purely from vegetables and fruits. No water, ice, preservatives or sugar are added to the juices
- The extraction separates the solid matter, leaving the resulting liquid with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that are naturally present in the whole vegetable and fruit. This allows maximum nutrient delivery to the body and is easily absorbed within 20 minutes.
- Cold-pressed juices are fresh for up to 72 hours in glass bottles and chilled at a temperature between 5oC to 8oC.
- Ingredients are separated from the juices, this is due to the density of ingredients because there are no preservatives added to the juices. Shake the bottle well before consumption.
- Most of the juices found off the shelf are juice concentrates with added flavouring, water and sugar. Some of the cold-pressed juices are also pasteurised to keep the shelf-life longer. It is cheaper but not healthier.
- Cold-pressed juice is suitable for most people except pregnant ladies or young children.
- Check the ingredients for each juice recipe to find out if you have food sensitivity for herbs, fruits, nuts, vegetables, seeds or spices.
- We are certified juice therapist facilitating consultations however not medical experts. If you have a health concern or medical conditions, please consult a medical doctor before purchasing our products.
For those who have not tried taking cold-pressed juice, you may experience some body reactions which will go away after 2 to 3 days:
- Flu-like symptoms
- Frequent toileting
After these initial reactions, you will then feel happier, increase in energy level and improvements in your digestive system.
- We recommend to drink 1st bottle empty stomach when you wake up. Take a bottle to thaw when you wake up. Drink it after washing up and you may take your breakfast after 30 mins.
- Drink the 2nd bottle either one hour before dinner to give you the fullness or after dinner if you are outside. It is best to drink before 8 pm and do not take any food after that.
- We pack the juices in glass bottles to help us to do our part to save the environment and reduce our carbon footprint. The plastic bottle is made of chemicals and not environmentally friendly when thrown away in large quantities.
- Juices pack in glass bottles can keep them fresh for up to 72 hours as compared to plastic.
- For those who enjoy eating meat, seafood and processed food and fewer vegetables and fruits, cold-pressed juices are a good daily supplement. It is easier to drink a bottle of cold-pressed juices than chewing 4 to 5 cups of vegetables and fruits.
- Cold-pressed juices help you to absorb nutrients, cleanses the digestive system, regulates bowel movement, and gives you energy and mental clarity.
- Depending on your diet and eating habits, you may choose to receive cold-pressed juices once or twice a week.
- Recurring orders will start after 5 or 10 weeks of delivery so that you will continue receiving the juices without remembering them
- Recurring payments are charged to your credit card and an email will be sent to you prior to deduction
- You may cancel the order anytime giving notice to Juice Stories LLP before the current order ends.
- For those who would like to take a break from food and let the body rest and those who aspire to lose weight
- Our Shaping Up Programme takes a gradual path where you start taking 2 bottles a day and increase accordingly.
- For 6 days programme, you will complement the diet with juices and light meals, while the 12 days programme include 3 days of juice diet.
- We will end the programme with post-cleansing where you are back to 2 bottles a day and start consuming some light meals.
- A guide of recommended diet will be given to you for the programme.
- You will feel better, happier and lighter at the end of the programme.
- For recurring orders, you may contact us at least 1 week before the current order ends for cancellation. There is no refund given to balance delivery not taken for the current order.
- For Ala Carte or Gift Sets orders, you will need to contact us at least 3 days before the delivery date for cancellation.
- If the juices are delivered to you, we cannot grant you a refund as the juices are perishable food and cannot be sent to another client.
We do cater bulk quantity orders for gifts, staff wellness day or corporate events. Please contact us at Tel: 8918-3819 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your requirements.